Macbook pro No boot

Reaction score
So a cooler fell over on my 2012 mac-book pro and leaked water on it and some got inside. I disassembled the machine and there was a small amount of corrosion on the logic board i cleaned the corrosion spots with 91% alcohol and wiped up all visible water i then let the machine dry out for a day or so. I then booted and it actually worked!! However the next day when i went to boot the machine i got nothing no sound or anything. I now have the computer disassembled again. So my question is how can i fix this if at all possible, i really dont have another 12 hundred bucks to blow on another MBP. any help is greatly appreciated Thank You!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please read through out "Sticky Post" on spills which you will find at the very top of this forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.