Will I be able to pre-order the iPhone 6 on finance with Apple?

Reaction score
I was wondering if Apple allow you to pre-order new products on finance?

(If people know from previous experiences)

I am from the UK btw.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The answer is yes for US customers. However, I can't speak for how Apple conducts its pre-order business in the UK. Having said that.... IMO it would be a poor business decision not to accept credit for a pre-order.

Reaction score
Tom,

Not only will they but they welcome it. You may take advantage of there 0% Financing as well. There is a minimum purchase amount but still. I Purchased my Iphone 5S and Ipad Air with the Barclaycard and just paid it off before the 0% came off. 0 Interest and i got what i wanted. I actually think that if people are considering the Next plan with AT&T they should instead look at using the Barclaycard for 0% and keep there monthly payments on AT&T low. my current plan is 130/Month with 2 phones a iphone and samsung note. that is for unlimited calling and 10gb data. financing through the Next plan would take me up another 100 per month for 20 months for 2 phones. I can do the same thing with the Barclaycard but it benefits my credit unlike the next plan. Plus then i own my phone.

anyhow food for thought

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.