Help With Running A Windows Program Through Boot Camp

Reaction score
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone is using Turbo Lister with Mac Boot Camp? I have a new Mac Pro with Mavericks, installed Boot Camp with Windows 7. For some reason I can not get Turbo Lister to load images? Is this do to it using Flash? Which I think it uses to upload images? Is there a work around. I was originally using it with VM Ware, but very slow. With Boot Camp, TL is a rocket, but this one issue is stopping the process?

Thanks JR

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Windows installed under bootcamp is identical to a standard Windows install on an Intel PC, there's no 'Mac influence'. So whatever requirements that particular application needs are exactly the same as it would under windows. If your having a specific application issue I would contact the developer in the first instance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.