What system specs needed to run Logic Pro X & Final Cut Pro

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking to buy a second hand customised Mac mini and the one in question was used as a server in a TV Studio. It's a Quad core [email protected], 8GB DDR3 ram (but don't know if it's 1333 or 1600mhz) and not yet sure of the graphics? I think it will be either intel 3000 or 4000. It has Dual HDD (both 500GB) that run at 7200rpm. And it's Running OSX. I want to run Logic Pro X & mainstage, final Cut pro, Aperture & CS5 Creative Suite. I will be using loads if VST plug ins when using Logic Pro X & I'm Starting to learn DVD Authoring & Production/Video Editing. So will the spec of the Mac Mini be up to it? I had an iMac from 2008 before which was 2.6GHz intel core 2 Duo, with 4GB Ram & 7200rpm 500Gb HDD. But it was really struggling with all the plugins I used (running Logic Pro 7). Any help would be greatly appreciated. ASAP please as I have to make my mind up by late this afternoon (England GMT).
Many thanks
Mad4Music

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.