iphoto import wacked

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Took a couple of pictures with iPhone of my cars' EZPass tags for my records. I transferred them to iMac/photoshop, cropped (deleting cropped pixels) and resized both to @ 6" x 3" at 100ppi as jpegs. I then imported to iPhoto (latest) but when I do, one EZPass tag appears to have an aspect of 3 x 4 but only the smaller upper corner of the photo is there. The other tag appears to have an aspect of 3 x 1 with a little more of the upper corner showing with jagged edges on photo icon. When they are chosen to view at full size, I only see the smaller amount in the icon enlarged. I have deleted redo with photoshop a number of times, but everything imports as before. I moved the pictures directly from iMac back to my iPhone with no problem. When I connect phone to Mac and import to iPhoto, they import correctly. Why would I have been unable to import to iPhoto successfully (I have in the past) from files on my desktop???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.