Q Music producers ! MacBook Pro+soundcard by Virus Ti prolem after I upgraded to 10.9

Reaction score
Hello
Few days ago I upgraded my Macbook Pro to 10.9.4 Mavericks And I’m using the sound card from the Virus Ti for all audio in/out and when I’m not producing music , I usually close my Logic and I use the Virus Ti as a sound card for listening to Soundcloud or iTunes on my Mac and the audio usually come out of my studio monitors , but right now the sounds from the web site is coming out from my Macbook speaker instead of my studio monitors ? Is really strange after the upgrade this issue happen ? so basically as soon as I turn off Logic to use Youtube or other web site, the audio automatic switch back to laptop speakers even if in preference/ “Output/Input” is already say Access Virus Ti

If anyone had this problems with their audio interface and OS 10.9.4 , please advise !
Your help is much appreciated : )

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.