Shaky 12 inch powerbook

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

i purchased my first Mac on Sunday. A 12 inch Powerbook. i recently noticed that the laptop is not stable and it shakes when i put my hands on it. it seems that the lower left corner is more elivated and when i put the screen down, the top right corner is up. Has this happend to anyone and what should i do to get it fixed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
I read something about bending it around a corner. I don't own a 12inch however. Maybe Vicky will chime in on how to resolve the issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
yea mine does it :(

its the left hand front side right?

OP
T
Reaction score
i checked my laptop again last night and i found out that my powerbook is not shaky, the table was not straight. i tried my laptop on 6 different surfaces and on 3 surfaces it was shaky. Looks like i had some uneven tables at home ;)

Reaction score
Yes, mine is slightly like that too. When the screen is down, one corner is a tad higher than the other. It annoys me a lot, I guess some are just like that, because nothing has been done to it to cause that. :confused:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.