iHeart Radio App

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
I had the iHeart Radio App on my iphone for many months. Recently is just disappeared. I probably deleted it by accident but don't know. So I tried to re-install the app and now it is stuck on "installing". I touch and hold the app but it will not put the X on the app so I can delete it. How can I delete it so I can reinstall? Thanks.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
Yes that worked. It is not longer in the "installing" mode and works just fine now. thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Glad to hear that worked, thanks.

I'm just a fairly new user of an older iPad 2 and it seems to sometimes goof up more than I like and the solution to just shut the thing down for a bit and then start it up again has so far fixed my problems.

PS: We've been using Tunein Radio with our iPads and an Apple TV we just received recently.
Unfortunately it took me almost two week to finally get everything all working via our older Harmony Remote and all our TV and receiver 5.1 stuff. It didn't help that the setup directions were incorrect!! Anyway, all done and working now. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.