• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Help with Paypal Account PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good day to everyone! Ive recently got an iphone 3g from someone and im looking for using AppStore, but sadly in way to do that, i must activate iTunes.Here's the though part... i cannot do such thing , because they ask for my credit card, and since i dont trust anyone about this, ive tried doing a paypal account lying about where im living(Had to check that im from USA),but that didnt worked either.iTunes says i need to have a USA paypal account in way to register iTunes with a USA paypal account.

Please, anyone from USA, could possibly create a random paypal account (im not asking for your paypal account, i need an empty one) without completing your credit card infos, so i can activate iTunes? please. I dont need your money, or credit card or anything, i just need an empty(without credit card infos filled) paypal account. Please.

I really want to be able to download free apps without needing to pay a fee in my country to create a credit card.

C

chas_m

Good day to everyone! Ive recently got an iphone 3g from someone and im looking for using AppStore, but sadly in way to do that, i must activate iTunes.Here's the though part... i cannot do such thing , because they ask for my credit card, and since i dont trust anyone about this, ive tried doing a paypal account lying about where im living(Had to check that im from USA),but that didnt worked either.iTunes says i need to have a USA paypal account in way to register iTunes with a USA paypal account.

Please, anyone from USA, could possibly create a random paypal account (im not asking for your paypal account, i need an empty one) without completing your credit card infos, so i can activate iTunes? please. I dont need your money, or credit card or anything, i just need an empty(without credit card infos filled) paypal account. Please.

I really want to be able to download free apps without needing to pay a fee in my country to create a credit card.

We are not going to help you commit fraud.

If your country has iTunes gift cards, just use those. There's no requirement to provide a credit card, at least in the US and Canada stores.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Agreed.

Out of interest, which country are you in?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Sorry, we do not condone nor participate or assist anyone participating in illegal activities. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.