Can i get "Custom" option on iOS "Calendar" ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB 1333MHz
I love Calendar running across all my iDevices, but i find that i can't get the Custom option when selecting "Repeat" on iOS. But the iMac works perfectly for things like "Second Thursday of the Month" . Really like that the iMac does push the correct stuff to the iPad/iPhone, but how do i create one in iOS?

C

chas_m

Yes, this is an annoying "lack of feature," but I can see that it would be very awkward to fill out such a form on an iPhone, so I can sorta understand why they do it this way. It's a remnant from when the Mac was the center of the digital lifestyle.

EDIT: It would seem that Siri can handle this for you. I asked it to set up a meeting "on the second Wednesday of every month" and it had no trouble with that (I didn't confirm it so I am not sure it works, but it seemed like it was not a problem).

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, 4GB 1333MHz
chas_m, thanks for your reply. Hadn't thought of using Siri. I haven't yet tried it, but if it works.... problem solved.
Bluedog

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.