where to download corel draw for my imac

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Do you intend to run Windows on your iMac? Since Corel is only Windows, you would need to either install Windows using Boot Camp or virtual software. If that's what you want to do, you can buy Corel Draw from Amazon, or many other on line sellers.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Details? We need more information to go on.

OP
J
Reaction score
i want to install it on my imac directly or will be glad if an app with the same qualities on app store will be okay for me

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
i want to install it on my imac directly or will be glad if an app with the same qualities on app store will be okay for me

Do you intend to run Windows on your iMac? Since Corel is only Windows, you would need to either install Windows using Boot Camp or virtual software. If that's what you want to do, you can buy Corel Draw from Amazon, or many other on line sellers.
chscag has got you covered here.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Well, you can't install Corel Draw without either using some method of running Windows on your Mac or a "Windows Bottle" employing something like WINE or CrossOver.

The Mac App Store has a large variety of desktop publishing and drawing applications that you can buy. Browse through the store's offerings paying attention to user's reviews and the program overview.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
If you're not tied in to any existing library of .cdr files, forget about CorelDRAW on Mac.

Don't get me wrong - I really like the software, and have used it since v.2 all the way back in 1992-1993, always preferring it over Quark, Pagemaker, Illustrator, InDesign, et al ... The last version I bought was X3, which is on my WinXP virtual machine, simply because there's no way I can convert all those files.

Oh, and, unfortunately, CorelDRAW does not run, with any degree of reliability, in WINE or CrossOver ...

So, if you are at the point of choosing your publishing app, and intend to work on Mac - look elsewhere. Simple as that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.