You people....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
That's it.

I am hooked on Macs. I had bought an iBook 12" a couple of months back. I just got a new one - the 14", 1GB RAM, and 100GB HDD.

Now I am looking at replacing my desktop.

Does it ever end?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
no. it's a sick addiction and this place does nothing but fuel the fire. lol

S

Skid

yeah i noticed that too bought my iBook 2 weeks ago 14"G4 maybe i should stop reading these forums if it fuels the fire even more LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
same here.. bought a powerbook.. a while later.. bought a powermac quad.. bought an ipod decided i wanted an ipod video and bought that.. now I want a macbook.. it really is an addiction.

OP
petenet
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
I converted another PC user tonight - a buddy of mine is going to pick up a Powerbook tomorrow after using my iBook tonight. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
pferrigan said:
I converted another PC user tonight - a buddy of mine is going to pick up a Powerbook tomorrow after using my iBook tonight. :)

WELL DONE - he will love ya!

i love :mac:

M

mactopsuit

It's an expensive addiction though! But yesss! After the first there's always a second and a third! Ahhhhh!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini @ 1.5Ghz, 1GB ram, 12.1" ibook 1.33Ghz 1GB ram
im on the look out for a core duo mini now after being converted little over a year a go, in which time i have also bough a ibook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb
I too have an amazing urge to buy an intel mini but not the duo one even though I got my iBook G3 a month ago, and maybe after that the intel iMac, I'm am now glad that logic has been released onto crossgrade so I can finally buy and intel and run logic on it! Here is something I don't get! Why is the new iMac more expsensive that the G5????

H

Harryc

I started out on this forum with an old G4 Powermac that I just figured I'd tinker with and either dump or move on to something else...then came the 14" iBook, then the 12" G4 Powerbook, then I just ordered a 2Ghz Macbook Pro. It's a sickness allright :). Lots of fun though.

D

DataError37

I love my 12" G4 ibook. My first Mac was the Mac Mini 1.2Ghz Loved it, but sold it and brought the ibook shortly afterwards as couldn't afford to keep both.

Since i switched about a year ago to Macs, I'm always keeping my eye on the latest Mac updates & revisions of their latest products.

Seriously wish i could afford a MacBook Pro' !! :dive:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.