2007 apple mac pro a1186 wireless

Reaction score
looking for pci express wireless card apple mac pro tower 3ghz dual core my serial number is g872129vupz. apple reffered my to a store not online thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Lots of on line distributors of Apple parts. Do some Googling. However, you might have better luck with searching on eBay.

OP
Reaction score
thanks

thanks when i get the card i might have some questions about the wiring:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
That is fine, but do consider taking it to a Mac technician as it is a fair beast, particularly if you have largish hands. Whilst there consider a Bluetooth card also, PCI-e cards were not at all successful with Mac Pros.

OP
Reaction score
wireless card mac pro

hello there so i have purchased and installed the card

the 1st one i received was not detected by my mac so i returned it and got a new one.. from the same vendor. do i need to install software?

i got internet threw usb theter from my iphone to mac for now but i want to get this wireless card to work.

i have connected ch0 ch1 ch2 the long cable to ch0.. and 2 to ch1 and 3 to ch2 as labeled on mac . and as i saw in previous instructions not availble thanks for you help!

Apple Extreme AR5BXB112 802.11n 450M Card for Mac Pro/Macbook/Macbook Pro

the software for the card not availble on page can you upload it to mediafire on appbox? so i can download and link me thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No. It is install and Apple System Profiler (About this Mac) will recognise. Be aware on early Mac Pros the antenna leads were incorrectly labelled. if you hook it up, and make sure you do not connect the Bluetooth leads, and there is no joy, change them around.

Have a read of this and do not know about ch0 ch1 etc usually labelled 1, 2, 3 and BT for Bluetooth. This is the genuine Apple part?

http://guides.macrumors.com/Adding_Bluetooth_and_Wireless_to_a_Mac_Pro

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.