Wattpad on Apple Mac

Reaction score
My daughter has an iPhone and is always on it using the Wattpad App to write or read stories. We have an Apple Mac computer with a large screen and storage capacity so I would much prefer her to use this to access and use Wattpad. She is much more familiar with this kind of thing than me and says that she would not be able to transfer the stories that she has already written across to the Mac even using the iCloud system to synchronise/share data around our various Apple products. We do have an iPad with a fairly small memory and do not want her to use this as she would fill it up within a matter of days. Any suggestions please?

OP
B
Reaction score
iWattpad and iphone

Does this mean that if we get a Dropbox thing she can save stories etc from her iPhone Wattpad App into the Dropbox and then transfer and save them on the Apple Mac and vice versa please? Thanks very much.

Reaction score
Yes.
It's a folder which lets you sync files with other computers/devices which also have Dropbox (and the same account) automatically over the internet.

Reaction score
I'm a big wattpad user myself and actually it is just an app for the phone/ ipad. You can use it on the computer but not as an app. You don't have to transfer anything from one device anything because you signed up and you have a library. Every time you sign in into that account no matter what device the books are there. Also meaning to storage being used except for the app itself needing some storage.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.