Saving texts on iPhone

pbd

Reaction score
Just before I bought my Macbook I changed my mobile telephone to an iPhone 4S. I used to use a Nokia with Nokia suite installed on Windows 7. Each time I connected the phone to the computer it synchronised everything so I have a record of texts. I've been searching the Internet for something similar and there are a few products that seem to fit the bill. I finally decided on Decipher Text Message which is a very easy programme and fits the bill. The 30 day free trial is enough to show the user if it will be suitable. The cost for the full version is $19.99. The messages can be exported to html or text. When the texts are deleted from the phone they are not deleted from Decipher Text Message so you have a full record. The user needs to do a phone backup to the computer or iCloud via iTunes and the programme deciphers the messages from that.
Clearly some folk would not want to save texts but for those who do (particularly business users), this programme is worth considering.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.