Canon printer and OS 10.4

Reaction score
Very frustrated - I was looking for a printer for my father - found someone selling a Canon Pixma MG352 online. Before I purchased it - I looked to make sure it 1) could print Black w/o having to have color installed. and 2) it was compatible with Mac OS 10.4. Three people said yes to the OS question. So I bought it. Now I find that there is no drivers via Canon's site for this OS system!!!!

Is there anything I can do to get my computer to recognize this printer? Or am I screwed?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Rebecca

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The drivers for the PIXMA MX 350 series should work and are probably the same. Give them a try:

Here is the download LINK.

Note: You will have to scroll down the box with the arrow to get to OS X Tiger (10.4)

gvh

Reaction score
Rebecca, Call Canon on this toll free line...877-287-7032..you will talk to a human about your problem...these people will solve your problem in plain english and walk you through step by step.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.