Anyone have experience with...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini: OSX 10.15.6 Catalina, 8GB Ram, Samsung Series 5 SC570 monitor, Seagate external drive.
the software "Better Privacy" LSO (Super Cookies) manager?
Thanks

pbd

Reaction score
I've used Firefox (including Better Privacy add on) for a long time. Having fairly recently bought a Macbook Pro I installed it on that and activated FF sync. Can't remember if it automatically installed Better Privacy on the Mac - I am pretty sure it did. Anyway, in all the time I have used BP I have had no problems with it at all, including on the Mac. I've always had FF set to clear cookies and data when it is closed. It probably doesn't have as much work to do these days I have recently set Shockwave Flash to ask before activating. I did this after getting the Mac and after reading up about the security problem. Not sure if that is better or equal to having the Flash blocker extension.

OP
Backlighting
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini: OSX 10.15.6 Catalina, 8GB Ram, Samsung Series 5 SC570 monitor, Seagate external drive.
I've used Firefox (including Better Privacy add on) for a long time. Having fairly recently bought a Macbook Pro I installed it on that and activated FF sync. Can't remember if it automatically installed Better Privacy on the Mac - I am pretty sure it did. Anyway, in all the time I have used BP I have had no problems with it at all, including on the Mac. I've always had FF set to clear cookies and data when it is closed. It probably doesn't have as much work to do these days I have recently set Shockwave Flash to ask before activating. I did this after getting the Mac and after reading up about the security problem. Not sure if that is better or equal to having the Flash blocker extension.

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.