Help designing e-newsletter

S

spoof

Hi, I'm a web designer and I need a bit of assistance putting together an e-newsletter. Basically I need to know how to incorporate my html design into an email so that it displays graphically.
Does anyone know of any web resources that teach you how to do this?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I always thought that you could write regulare html in a mail and certain mail applications will automaticly dispaly it properly. I am probably wrong though, but try it out maybe I am correct.

OP
S

spoof

I actually tried that, and all I see in my inbox when I look at the email is html code! Let me know if it works for you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
send me the e-mail and I will look at it I will pm you my e-mail address so I don't put it out there on the internet, lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 15" PowerBook 1.3Ghz, 1gb, 120gb hd
For my business, we use an online bulk mail system. I've tried putting the codes into the emails, but there dosn't seem to be anything I can do that way.

The email blast services are good because you can put in all your code, etc. and they also manage the blast database automatically. If people click to opt out or if you have a bad address, it will remove it. The one I have also lets you monitor the click through traffic from the messages.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.