Send email from multiple addresses at one time

Reaction score
Hi!

Here is what I am trying to do... I have 2 email addresses in my Mail app. One is a corporate email address and another is a different corp account. One of the emails often goes to SPAM, so I am stuck sending the same email separately from both accounts.

Is there a way that when I create an email in Mail that I can have it automatically send from both email addresses?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
Unless you sent emails to hundreds and thousands of recipients, it would be easier to have them "whitelist" your address, so it doesn't get trapped in spam filters.

Alternatively, you can send emails from account 2 (the one that is not blacklisted by receiving servers), but specify account 1 as the "reply to" address.

The practice of sending the same email message from two different accounts is not a very nice one - at best, it'll slightly irritate your correspondents, at worst - it'll get both your emails blacklisted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.