Screen Sharing - Full Screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL
Hello,

I would like to view my macbook screen on my imac computer. I am aware of the built in screen sharing and remote management features under system preferences. This works well, however I would like to view it "full screen" instead of windowed into a box.

Is there any way to make it go fullscreen on Snow Leopard? - I can't drag the window to expand it any further.

I want to do this as a one off so I am not interested in buying any software. I think the newer OSX may allow full screen mode but again this is a one off requirement and I don't want to be upgrading just at the moment.

Alternatively is there any other ways to use my imac screen to view my macbook - either physical connection or free software (over local network not internet)?

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.