Note Taking Program?

Reaction score
I'm about to start college as an engineering major. I have a macbook pro and a wacom bamboo tablet. I would like to know if there is a program out there that would let me type my notes, but also let me add handwritten notes within the text. These handwritten notes will be things like equations or little diagrams. Is there software out there for that, or even an add-on for Pages?

Reaction score
I'm about to start college as an engineering major. I have a macbook pro and a wacom bamboo tablet. I would like to know if there is a program out there that would let me type my notes, but also let me add handwritten notes within the text. These handwritten notes will be things like equations or little diagrams. Is there software out there for that, or even an add-on for Pages?

Try Curio, it does what you say plus a lot more.

Alternatively, Circus Ponies Notebook, but I don't know how well it does what you ask.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.