Keep certain photos from iPhone

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to keep certain photos from my iPhone when I import pictures to my mac, but then I would have to click every single photo on Image Capture I'd like to import except the pictures I'd like to keep. This is very inconvenient and waste of time. I have different folders in the «Pictures»-app, but Image Capture doesn't give me the option to import from certain folders, just all the pictures as a whole.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Using iPhoto to import. Connect iPhone and load iPhoto. It will automatically display all photos on your iPhone. Select those you want to import then lose. Select import selected. Once down iPhoto will ask if you want to delete from source. reply 'Yes'. Repeat for other photos (the ones you want to keep on your iPhone, selecting 'No' once imported.

OP
N
Reaction score
I have way too many pictures, so that would just be a mess. I'm looking for a solution where I can import photos from a certain folder instead of going through all of my photos and click those I would like to keep/not import. iPhoto doesn't have this option either. Besides I somehow lost iPhoto after I sent my computer for reparation. I don't know how to get it back. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
I have way too many pictures, so that would just be a mess. I'm looking for a solution where I can import photos from a certain folder instead of going through all of my photos and click those I would like to keep/not import. iPhoto doesn't have this option either. Besides I somehow lost iPhoto after I sent my computer for reparation. I don't know how to get it back. :(

Then click on the folder!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.