MacBooks in Stores yet?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the MacBooks are for sale in the retail stores yet?

I want one, bad. My roommate is moving and needs a computer and he will buy my iBook G4 14" that I got in December.

<drooling>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I know they are in store for you to play with, don't know if they have any in stock for you to buy though. go and ask its worth a shot.

OP
T
Reaction score
Yeah, I am going tomorrow to check it out. Hopefully they have one for me to buy. LOL

Thanks,

Trapz

M

Meddie600rr

I'd recommend calling first. I've been calling the three local Apple Stores around here and they are all saying they are still calling the people on the waiting list first, and they don't have any to sell. It could be location though...

M

Meddie600rr

I just picked mine up from the Apple store in Edina Minnesota, and I wasn't on a wait list or anything. I called today and they had a 2Ghz so I put it on hold and bought it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
most stores have a list of people who are wanting them as soon as they come in so you might be lucky if you can find a smaller store with little or no list

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.