B&W Zeplin docking station

Reaction score
I have a 4th gen iPod that sits permanent on a B&W Zeplin docking station. Since my latest and last iOS upgrade for this older iPod ( think it's 6 ) I have had a few problems like the following... A note telling me this accessory is not supported by iPod touch ( see image ). The sound sometimes only comes out of the iPod and not the Zeplin and it also sometimes does not charge the iPod whilst it's on station. Any ideas? In the past I've had the normal answers from B&W and Apple blaming each other lol. ImageUploadedByMac Forums1406130913.311869.jpg

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
This sounds a bit like a connection problem. I have a Sony clock/radio with an iPhone/iPod dock which occasionally displays the same message but it has never affected the function of the speakers or charging of my iPhone. I just press OK and it goes away until next time. It might be worth checking your connection port for dirt and dust.:D

OP
glennpompier
Reaction score
Ok, the thing is there shouldn't be any dirt or dust as the iPod never comes off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.