App for Multiple Product Listing

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've got product listing like a few hundreds of them. What is the most suitable app (paid/free) to organise them? Each product have its own description.

- I need to have them sync across my iphone, ipad, and MBA,
- I need to search for a particular product/listing on the go, on iphone & ipad.
- I need to add listing on the go as well, and auto sync to the rest of the devices.

Appreciate any input .

Cheers

God Bless

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Does this app need to be able to access specific websites where these products are being sold?

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
yes, it will be good if there is this function. else i will need to match manually

i hope it will have the option for me to choose whether if i need to search locally on the device or link to the web.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
yes, it will be good if there is this function. else i will need to match manually

How about telling us what website/websites you need this app to work with...so we can move this conversation along??

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
website is not up yet.but it will be selling of laptops.

- Option of not linking to the site is for me to search on my device and have the info right away or when there is not network.
- another requirement is for the search, say i search for i7, all i7 laptop will appear. is this possible?
- link to site will have to come later when the site is up.

thanks for the input. Have a bless day!

- alvin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.