Database for MacBook Pro

Reaction score
I am seeking a database software for my MacBook Pro. Any Ideas, suggestions or advice? Thanks

Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with it. There's everything from the free Neo-Office database module to Filemaker.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not cross post and double post your question. Duplicate and cross post have been removed.

OP
P
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with it. There's everything from the free Neo-Office database module to Filemaker.

Thank you, I'm looking for a fairly simple database with names of teachers, language taught, school address, etc.
and the ability to address envelopes and mail letters to them. Maybe a total of 500 teachers.

Further Question does Apple itself have a database. They used to but I think they cut it out.

pszoellner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro Mid-2010
FileMaker offers WebDirect which means you can access your databases through any web browser and work on it and change your data. You can also access your databases from iPhone or iPad and it is rapid development. You can build dbs quickly in fact they have many pre-built databases you can just extend.

FileMaker is the apple of Apple's eye and very easy to learn but yet it can expand to support businesses and many businesses use it also. In reading up on it, they are top rated by PCMag and many other review-type magazines.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.