Need a mac product like justremotephone

Reaction score
I am a brand new mac user, with a new macbook pro. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 phone. Before the mac, I was able to interface between desktop and phone using Remote Phone Call from justremotephone.com. LOVED the software but it has no mac capability. Here is what I am looking for and I would really appreciate any help!
1. connection through bluetooth or wifi between phone and computer
2. able to dial from computer, preferably w/shortcut keystroke
3. ability to answer from computer
4. ability to send/receive text from computer.

All this was avail on the previous software; anyone know of something similar for mac?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Some of what you mentioned above will be available in the upcoming release of OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, however, I don't know if any of it will be available for use with Android phones. Right now as far as I know it only be for devices capable of running iOS.

OP
T
Reaction score
Some of what you mentioned above will be available in the upcoming release of OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, however, I don't know if any of it will be available for use with Android phones. Right now as far as I know it only be for devices capable of running iOS.

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully someone knows of something that can do some of this? I am loving my mac, but this is a MAJOR blow to my productivity as I make 60-100 calls a day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.