CoRD not working

Reaction score
I have been using CoRD from my OS X to access my PC at work. It has been working like a dream. Until now. It has stopped working. Any ideas how I can access my work PC?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Not without knowing what the error is. ;)

What went wrong? Do you get any sort of error message?

OP
D
Reaction score
It just says it couldn't connect to the server and it timed out and would I like to try again or cancel. It has been doing this since last night. I checked with my office, they said that there had been a problem with a transformer and that they were down for a while, but that they are back up. Other people have used other remote accesses to get on to the work computers, and theirs work...

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
It's possible that the IP address that you're configured to use has changed. Given that the server you're trying to connect to probably rebooted since they went down, the IP it was allocated may have changed. Check with them to see if this is the case.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.