• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Joe what happened to you blog???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Joe, what happened to your blog????

Ok my blog is back..
But I moved it. Here is what happened. Friend of mine wanted to get a birthday gift. So he spent like 10 dollars on some traffic to my site and tube channel. Which I told him before was a waste, but he meant weal.

So got a few hits on my blogger site, no problem. However they were supposed to send viewer traffic to my youtube channel. Instead they spammed 200 views to each video. Which would have set you tubes view count police into an uproar. So when I seen what happened a few weekends back, instead of trying to work it out with Youtube which I know would fail. And I had like 3 accounts linked to it that would have got banned as well. I just backed up everything and cleaned house before they caught wind of what happened.

So week and half later, I am still re uploading videos. LOL Sad as it was just starting to pick up traffic.

However I look at this as a good thing. One I never wanted a written blog to start with and two this will allow me to focus more on the youtube channel and blog from it.

So here is the new address Joe Jackson - YouTube
Facebook is www.facebook.com/groups/exodistphotography
DeviantART is JoeWJacksonJr (Joe Jackson) on deviantART
Twitter is still @ExodistPhoto

I hate that I lost 30 subscribers and about 5000 total views. But now that I am not trying to work two blogs as one, this will give me more time to actually take photos and focus just on video blogging.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.