iwatch where are you?

Reaction score
I ve been eagerly waiting for the Apple iwatch for ages. Seems Apple is very slow bring this item into there collection does any one know if or when this is going to be released?? other companies released theres years ago come on Apple sort it out.. ps i ve always wanted something like watch after watching inspector gadget in the 80s (inspector gadgets niece Penny had a cool watch and a computer book. Who would of though that was prediction of the future haha)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You don't have your's yet?? Here's mine!;);)

iwatch9.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
October was the scheduled release date. Has that changed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
C

chas_m

Apple is working on something, that's a fact.

Everything else is just speculation. You'll note that the stories from a year or six months ago that were breathlessly announcing the "iWatch" are now only talking about a fitness band ... gee, just like consumers who rejected "smartwatches" and bought fitness bands! It's hilarious to watch the media struggle to catch the wind. Hey, Nick, how are you enjoying your Apple-branded HDTV?

I'd give you a call on my gigantic 5.5-inch iPhone, but I can't get it to interface with my iWalk.

C

chas_m

other companies released theres years ago come on Apple sort it out.

Do you own any of the these other smartwatches from years ago?

No?

Why not?

Oh, that's because they are pieces of complete carp that were rushed to market without any thought given to design, purpose or even functionality.

Yeah, let's egg Apple on to doing stuff like that! <rolls eyes>

Gosh, it's almost as if making a really high-quality product that actually benefits the consumer instead of just sucking up a couple hundred spare $$ and then going into a drawer somewhere takes A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT or something ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And not only carps but crap chas m!

Remember the hullabaloo when the Apple Camera was launched way back in OS 7.0.1 days?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
And not only carps but crap chas m!

Remember the hullabaloo when the Apple Camera was launched way back in OS 7.0.1 days?

You mean you didn't like this little gem Harry?:D

Seriously, I have no doubt that they are working on some type of device. They are probably close to done with the initial release, If for no other reason than to fit in with some of the fitness/health featured during the keynote. It might not have a watch form factor though. I can't remember the last time I used a watch regularly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini Retina
I would be happy to do product testing if someone should want to purchase me one.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I would be happy to do product testing if someone should want to purchase me one.

Don't be alarmed. That's just me standing in line right behind you. Just in case someone were in the mood to purchase two. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.