App for meeting planner communication?

Reaction score
hotel management here...

Looking for an app that we can put on an ipad and stick in a meeting space room for the meeting planner to use and communicate with hotel staff. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
hotel management here...

Looking for an app that we can put on an ipad and stick in a meeting space room for the meeting planner to use and communicate with hotel staff. Any ideas?

What kind of communication capability do you need? Something that works as a scheduler, or something like SMS where you send text messages requesting something? What will the staff have access to for receiving communications?

OP
D
Reaction score
What kind of communication capability do you need? Something that works as a scheduler, or something like SMS where you send text messages requesting something? What will the staff have access to for receiving communications?

More along the lines of SMS. Staff/management will have access to either another ipad or cell phones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
More along the lines of SMS. Staff/management will have access to either another ipad or cell phones.

If they all have iDevices, then just use the built-in Messages app. If not, there are dozens of cross-platform messaging apps out there.

OP
D
Reaction score
True, but I was looking for something a little more customizable than just iChat

OP
D
Reaction score
In what way?

I'd want something where the user feels like they're doing more than just texting back and forth with a client. Marriott has something similar to what I'm looking for... A rudimentary text app will work, but i'd like the users to feel empowered and "tech-savvy"

As we say, perception is reality!

Look at this for reference...
Meeting Services App

(this app isn't available for us)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'd want something where the user feels like they're doing more than just texting back and forth with a client. Marriott has something similar to what I'm looking for... A rudimentary text app will work, but i'd like the users to feel empowered and "tech-savvy"

As we say, perception is reality!

Look at this for reference...
Meeting Services App

(this app isn't available for us)

Yep, perceptions are what they are! Well at the moment, I'm hard pressed to give a specific recommendation. Meeting planning software isn't something I or most members here may be well acquainted with. Here's one I'll mention that may be worth looking into. It's a free demo, but you have to contact the company for further details on what platforms they support other than iPad. I'm guessing it won't be cheap to implement, but I don't know what kind of budget you are looking at for this sort of thing.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/meeting-minder-plus/id775671117?mt=8

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.