Export Outlook for Mac Data and Import in Mac Mail

Reaction score
I am stuck in email migration process while exporting Outlook for mac data to Mac mail.

Every time I export the data from Outlook for Mac using the export wizard, the file size varies. I have triesd exporting the data 3 times and every time I gor different file size of the exported files. I am not sure what the problem is and weather the Outlook client is missing the files while exporting or what. Pleas help me solve this issue as I cannot risk the loss of any of my email files while exporting them from outlook for mac to mac mail.

Or if anyone can suggest any direct method to export from outlook for mac to mac mail that doesn't involve the export procedure.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini Retina
I'm not an expert, merely tossing out ideas. Is your Outlook data file a pst that you can just do a straight import into MAC mail? Or is it possible to convert the file to a compatible mode? I would definitely clean the data out as much as possible to make it as small as posible.

OP
L
Reaction score
NO solution yet

Can anyone provide any perfect solution for this query, I am sure I an not the first one to ask this

OP
L
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, merely tossing out ideas. Is your Outlook data file a pst that you can just do a straight import into MAC mail? Or is it possible to convert the file to a compatible mode? I would definitely clean the data out as much as possible to make it as small as posible.

I think you took my question to other direction, here I am talking about Outlook for mac database movement to AppleMail/ Mac mail.

Do you have any solution for that???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
I think you took my question to other direction, here I am talking about Outlook for mac database movement to AppleMail/ Mac mail

I believe, that's exactly what Sue meant: importing Outlook's pst into Mail ;)

I haven't used Outlook for about 15 years, but when I was moving Thunderbird emails to Mail, I bought this little app: Emailchemy and it did a perfect job ... some of the emails here date back to 1993 :Lips-Are-Sealed: and survived at least three migrations.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.