• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

emails: from windows to mac

Reaction score
hi:

wonder if anyone can help me with this. my sis is planning to buy a mac after using windows all along.

however, one problem is that all her old emails, which is archieved in windows may not be able to get over into mac format

how can i get all the old, archieved emails in outlook express (in windows pc) and put them back into a new mac?

thanks

T

topshot

Mac OS X Mail can import mailboxes from Outlook express. You save the outlook express files onto say a CDROM and then import them into Mac Mail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.