Design of experiments (DOE) software for OSX Mavericks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Hey all,

It's been quite a long time since I've been around, uni has got me busy! I'm currently working on a research project and am hoping that you guys might have any suggestions for an OSX alternative to this windows software: Design Expert.

If any of you are familiar with DOE and can recommend anything to help me along that would be great. Installing Windows on my machine is currently not an option, as I do not have a copy available to me until I'm back in the US.

Worst case scenario is I have to use a school provided machine, but I was hoping to be able to continue using my MBP.

Thank you ahead of time for any help! :D

OP
Moss
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Thank you for the link! I'll be sure to check it out! The program that I posted in my original question offers a 45 day free trial, and I've managed to install it and get it working using WineBottler/Wine. I think for my needs that this will suffice. At the end of the 45 day trial of this software, I will consider purchasing or will try the software you've linked from JMP to compare.

Again, thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.