Windows 8 font and size settings

Reaction score
I have been having an issue with the small font sizes in the OS X menus on my Thunderbolt display.

If i run Windows 8 on Bootcamp, is there a setting which would allow everything (apps, fonts, icons, windows, menus, browser pages etc) to just be bigger, without sacrificing resolution or causing any overlapping like it does when you change individual app settings or DPI.

Does anyone know if there is an option for this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Did you download the Windows Drivers for Bootcamp for Windows 8 and install them as the last install when you did bootcamp up ?? The ones here Boot Camp Support Software 5.1.5621 This download, will bring everything Mac as it should into he Windows Environment. I have W8 running on my iMac without any issues of windows overlapping, things small without sacrificing Resolution.

And no, I don't think there is a Option for this, as the download should have everything in it, to mac OS X seem as it should belong in the W8 environment . . .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.