Checkbook App

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just wanted to give a plug to a simple but very nice checkbook app I found and began to use in place of my older app. It's called "Just Checking" which can be found in the Mac App Store or you can download it direct from the developer's site: Here

I don't usually "plug" anyone's software but this developer was kind enough to incorporate a feature I asked him to do before I would consider purchasing the app. I asked him to be able to import data from other accounts via QIF and he did. You can download the demo and give it a try before you buy. ($14.95)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Have you ever used Mint? My wife has recently begun using it and said it works nicely. Not sure if it is identical to Just Checking, but I know it has something to do with tracking bills you pay. I've never used it, personally.

OP
chscag

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm familiar with Mint. Your wife is correct, it's a very nice on line app for tracking bills and allows you to keep tap on all your accounts. However, the app I mentioned above is just a simple checkbook app. It does a bit more than keep track of your checkbook, in that it prints checks and also provides reports.

I still have my original copy of MS Money 2005 which I guess I could run using CrossOver, however, I really no longer have a need for it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.