Enlarging images, printing on mult pages

Reaction score
Greetings, I am new here. I am an artist and used a program that was possibly already in my MacBook Pro ( I know I didn't pay for this or download it). OR this program was in the printer program I had ( hp).. I've used this often in the past...now I can't seem to find it.

You selected an image then there was a grid to print it on 4 or 16 sheets of regular 8 x 11 printer paper. Then your printer printed it out on 4 or 16 sheets and you taped them together.

Does anyone know the name of this program ( I think it had the word create in it but not sure)

Thanks for any help.

Susan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Greetings, I am new here. I am an artist and used a program that was possibly already in my MacBook Pro ( I know I didn't pay for this or download it). OR this program was in the printer program I had ( hp).. I've used this often in the past...now I can't seem to find it.

You selected an image then there was a grid to print it on 4 or 16 sheets of regular 8 x 11 printer paper. Then your printer printed it out on 4 or 16 sheets and you taped them together.

Does anyone know the name of this program ( I think it had the word create in it but not sure)

Hi - well you're not providing much help w/o a name (or even part of a name)? I'm not sure if this came w/ your MBPro, and what program it may be (e.g. Preview) or a part of an HP installation or something else? Please go to Finder -> Applications and check there to see if 'anything' is familiar. Good luck - Dave :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
the process is known as 'tiling'. there's nothing obvious in iphoto that would suggest it supports it so it probably is contained within your hp printer settings

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.