How to load a movie on an iPad 2 using a mac now instead of a PC

Reaction score
I originally loaded my iPad from itunes on a PC. Now using a Mac, it came up and said If I want to add a movie, I must erase everything that was loaded from my PC before I can load anything new using the Mac itunes?? any advice ??? or how do I ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
To be totally honest I get that message all the time. If you have signed in with the same Apple ID then you have nothing to worry about.
First, make sure you back up, and second, go ahead and sync what you need too.
If all else fails, get yourself a USB App on your iPad and transfer if over WiFi to your iPad. I use Avatrons Air Sharing or get a dedicated Video App like Air Video HD for $3.79 and either Download them over WiFi to the App, or with the Server on your Mac, watch them straight out of your iTunes library on your iPad. I have it and works without a flaw, and you can even set you streaming/download speed.

But honestly, there are so many Apps now on the App Store that can transfer over WiFi through your Safari browser using Bonjour its not funny. BUT if you need to go through iTunes, don't worry as it won't delete anything, as long as you are on the same iTunes ID . . . . Its just recognising it as a new Library because of the different IP address of the Mac . . . It Safe :)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.