USPS labels won't print with Mavericks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac mid-2011, ipad.Air 2', iPhone 8+.
Prior to updating to Mavericks I was able to print USPS shipping labels. Now they won't print. I can print from my computer except for the USPS labels. I did manage to print the label going to a print/reprint part of the website, but it did not give me the option of not printing a receipt, which the normal printing process allows. My drivers are up to date. I'm using an hp psc 2410xi photosmart all-in-one. Anyone else have similar problems?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
More HP problems.

Have you tried deleting the printer from System Preferences and re-installing it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
Sounds like it may be Java or security related perhaps?

Have you tried a different browser?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac mid-2011, ipad.Air 2', iPhone 8+.
Have not tried deleting the printer from system preferences and re-installing or a different browser. But a different browser may be the answer based on the answer I got from USPS:
"If you are on a Mac Version 10.4 (or higher), your Safari Browser will not work at this time due to a technical issue involving the use of Adobe’s advanced pdf elements and objects interaction with the Safari browser. Please use Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome and the print issue will be resolved. "
I'll download firefox and see if that works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.