Issues with mail

Reaction score
I just switched user accounts at the advice of Apple and now when I compose an email and then go to the drop down and choose another account, I get the HTML signature for the default account first and the selected account second.

With the sad state of Applecare now (at least by phone) I can't get an answer to save my life.

One more issue that keeps happening that they can't seem to solve. Some of my accounts periodically go offline, showing that warning triangle. But when I click on "show account info" and let the info show, they go back online.

The final issue is that Apple mail drops my passwords on a regular and random basis, making me put them back in manually. I've repaired the keychain and it didn't help at all.

If anyone has solutions to these issues it would be very much appreciated. It's a sad shame that Apple doesn't!

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Not 100% sure about the signature issue. I don't mess with that much so I will leave that to others.

As far as the issue with accounts being dropped offline or forgetting passwords that has often been a server side issue with the ISP. It usually doesn't last long enough for me to complain and then may disappear for weeks/months.

OP
N
Reaction score
Well it happens to me many times a day. And I have no reason to believe it has to do with my server. Everything else works splendid.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.