Microsoft Office for Mac

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Is there an iOS version of Microsoft Office for Mac WITH OUTLOOK?

Maybe a little confusion here. iOS does not run on a Mac. iOS only runs on iPhones, iPad's, iPod's.

There are at least a couple Microsoft products for iOS devices:

- Microsoft Office Mobile
- Office 365

I'm not 100% sure they include Outlook. You may need to look into things confirm this.:)

- Nick

OP
Z
Reaction score
Maybe a little confusion here. iOS does not run on a Mac. iOS only runs on iPhones, iPad's, iPod's.

There are at least a couple Microsoft products for iOS devices:

- Microsoft Office Mobile
- Office 365

I'm not 100% sure they include Outlook. You may need to look into things confirm this.:)

- Nick
My bad. I meant is there an iOs version of Microsoft Office WITH OUTLOOK that runs on an iPad?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks much Nick.

You are welcome.:)

If Outlook is not part of any Microsoft Office app yet developed. Maybe you can use another app that does the same thing as Outlook. I'm thinking that the email features of Outlook is easy...the harder part is the calendar, meeting, scheduling features of Outlook are the more difficult stuff.

But I honestly haven't looked for an Outlook replacement for the iPad...so who knows...maybe there is one.:)

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually...here's something I just found...it's called "Mail+ for Outlook". It's supposed to be able to access Outlook's email and calendar. It's in iTunes if you want to check it out.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.