late 2009 macbook problems PLEASE HELP !!

Reaction score
OK , I need help PLEASE , My late 2009 13” white macbook # MC207LL/A is in trouble . At first when I powered it up the track pad and the keyboard would not work so I could not put in my password , then when I tried to power it up the LED would come on it would make the first chime and the LED would flash real fast and turn off. Sometimes I could get it to stay on but still track pad and keyboard were not responsive. When I plugged in the charger sometimes I’d get the led on the charger to come on sometimes not. The last time I got the Mac to come on when I released the power button it would power off . Now I get NOTHING will not power on or anything . PLEASE help with any ideas
Thanks

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Many times when folks have trackpad and keyboard problems (plus you're having power problems as well)...it can be due to a swollen battery.

- Nick

OP
D
Reaction score
battery

I pulled the back off , battery does not seem to be swollen , but who knows , It's a uni body so your not SUPPOSED to take it out but i think I'll try and pull it and see if that makes a difference

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I pulled the back off , battery does not seem to be swollen , but who knows , It's a uni body so your not SUPPOSED to take it out but i think I'll try and pull it and see if that makes a difference

"Not supposed to"…yes. But neither of us are rocket scientists (I'm assuming you aren't either);)…and both of us can easily do it!;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.