Autoclicking

Reaction score
Is there a way I can have my mouse set with automator to two clicking spot to repeat in an order like: 1 2 2, 1 2 2, 1 2 2…etc?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
EDIT : Have a look at this thread where member McYukon sets up a Applescript to set clicks up Automator Auto Click, and if that doesn't help, look below . . . .

Yes there is. You just need the correct recipe and then record your clicks in Automator and then save it. I have done this in the past, BUT its been a while since I did. Automator is a powerful App and worth playing around with.

There are also other Apps out there, that you can pay for, or use the 30 Day Trial to do what you want and one is called Auto Macro Recorder ~ Readme Soft that records Macros for playback, and another is called Sikuli ~ Sikuli Script, which is self explanatory on the home page . .

HTH

Cheers

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.