Add Killer Function to Finder…FREE

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2008 Macbook 2.4 Core 2 duo 8G Of Ram 240G OWC SSD
I just found an app called Xtrafinder. It may be my new favorite app. It basically adds all of things to the finder that have been missing including one of my biggest peeves about finder; it puts all of the folders on top no matter how you organize them! I have been waiting for that for so long! It has tons of options. If you aren’t familiar, you should check it out. I’m not associated in any way, I just love it!

Reaction score
Been using it for quite a while. Welcome to the club!
There's also TotalFinder but it's not free.

OP
drumvudu
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2008 Macbook 2.4 Core 2 duo 8G Of Ram 240G OWC SSD
Been using it for quite a while. Welcome to the club!
There's also TotalFinder but it's not free.

Yea, the free part was pretty attractive to me. Especially once I tried it. I come from about a fifteen year linux background so having to pay big bucks for tiny little utils is something I’m having to get used to. It’s not that I have a problem with it, as I fully agree that devels should be rewarded for their hard work. It’s just a simple case that I am not used to it. I’m used to finding an app I desire and just getting it. Anyway, I can tell that I love it already. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.