• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

HR Department number

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Apple's HR phone number is in Cali? Or do you know where I can find it?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
It's very possible that you are not able to directly contact Apple's HR department. You probably need to call a more "generic" 800 number…and then ask for the HR Dept. phone number.

Or they may ask what your request is…and then provide you with the method they have deemed appropriate to fulfill your request.

Many departments…within many large corporations...are not directly accessible to the general public.

- Nick

OP
S
Reaction score
HR Phone Number

Thanks Nick,
do you happen to know their 800 number? I've looked all over the internet and can"t find anything. I applied for an administrative assistant position and I'm getting ansty.... lol

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You applied at Apple Corporate or some other local facility? Did you apply in person or online? If online at which URL?

OP
S
Reaction score
HR Number

I applied online for Apple Corp.
I am more than qualified for the job and kinda just want to give it a little push :)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Nick,
do you happen to know their 800 number? I've looked all over the internet and can"t find anything. I applied for an administrative assistant position and I'm getting ansty.... lol

Oh come on…you can't find Apple's 800 number anywhere??;)

If you want to be an administrative assistant…your searching skills need a BIG upgrade!;)lol All you need to do is type "Apple 800 number" in the search field of any internet search engine (Google for example). BAMM there you go:

https://www.apple.com/contact/

- Nick

p.s. Good luck with the Apple opportunity.:)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am more than qualified for the job and kinda just want to give it a little push :)

Believe me…it's hardly ever the person who's the most qualified (or more than qualified) that get's the position. In many cases when someone is "more than qualified"…they don't want to hire you because they think you won't be happy. Even of your "real goal" is to get your foot in the door…and pursue "better" positions later.

- Nick

Last edited:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
When did you apply? You likely have to wait for a while before anything happens. I doubt Apple is jumping to get in a lot of Admins form online postings..

OP
S
Reaction score
hr number

Ha.... Ha.... Ha.... LOL
Way to make a girl feel silly. Unfortunately, I have had an EXTREMELY difficult time getting my iPad restored and updated, it just WON'T.
Secondly, I don't have a running pc at home and so I have to use my smart phone when I can't get to the library. Well, I have an android, not-so-smart phone.
Yes, I've searched online and seriously couldn't find what I was looking for. Maybe I'm just too tired after work, but I'll give your suggestion a shot Nick :)
Thanks,
I knew if I got into macforums, SOMEONE could help me :)
Gotta go...
Later.... :)

OP
S
Reaction score
hr number

I applied this past Monday. Ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. And actually,
they have several open admin assistant jobs open in California. I live in Colorado so I acn't exactly go there and talk to someone face to face... LOL.
I know I have the skills they're looking for, I just want a shot at it.
Thanks for your help.

Gotta go

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way to make a girl feel silly.

Definitely NOT my goal!:) You would be amazed what can be found on the internet…by simply typing the exact same question that's in your mind…into the search field of a search engine.

Again…good luck with the Apple opportunity!:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.