Clipboard management

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini: OSX 10.15.6 Catalina, 8GB Ram, Samsung Series 5 SC570 monitor, Seagate external drive.
Any good software out there which will store multiple (different) text copied on the clipboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP17 8GB/1.9TB 2xSSDs Sierra • MBA11 4/128GB • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPadPro12
I can recommend CopyClip by FIPLAB - clean, simple, non-intrusive, and does what it says on the tin:

ScreenShot2014-06-06at200947_zpsfe79161c.png~original

PS they (FIPLAB) should really consider paying me some commission - all I do recently is plug their wares lol ;D

Reaction score
I've also been using ClipMenu for a couple of years and can throughly recommend it. ;)

Recently, however, I needed to set-up an additional user on my Mac and am have some difficulty getting ClipMenu to save the 2nd users snippets.

t4QNQeN.png

j6z3Gik.png

I have tried changing the permissions on ClipMenu items including snippets.xml to no avail so if anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. :Confused:

Thanks! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.