how to get rid of this message?

Reaction score
anyone know how to get rid of the message on my screen?
thing.png
:(:(:(

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
How was the message sent? What app did you use? Is this message visible in all windows? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Any chance it is set up as your home page on whatever operating system you are using?

Reaction score
While you're at it, what app did you uninstall that used to be next to Word on the dock?

OP
W
Reaction score
How was the message sent? What app did you use? Is this message visible in all windows? :(

I dont remember using any apps that makes this came out...And yes, it does appear on all windows. Just somehow this message suddenly came out. I thought its like some accesstive control? cuz its like describing what action im doing on my mac now. If i just sent and email, it will say your message has been sent. If i open chrome, it will say u opened google chrome..:|:|:|

Reaction score
Do you have Growl installed? This app posts messages like Notifications, like what you have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.