.Mac Cancellation

C

chintu786

How do I cancel .MAC? I tried emaling support, but nothing. I can't get a number to call and when I try to call 1-800-My-Apple, they just tell me another number for tech support for Apple Care and they don't manage .Mac. Anyone have any idea on how to get in touch with someone that can talk to me about .Mac? Please, please let me know. Thank you soooo much.

Reaction score
.Mac cancellation

To non renew, sign in and go to 'Account'. Select credit card info and check the box to not renew for next year.

As for cancelling this year, i don't know, but will say i think the membership is worth the price just to get the 1G backup to Apple's servers. At $8.00 a month, this plus Mail and other member services are worth it to me. I have everything of importance backed up on iDis like my Condo Deed and mortgage, insurance policies, my Will which i hope i won't need soon, Tax Retuns for the past 7 years imaged and loaded out there.

It's a good thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.