3rd party app updater?

Reaction score
Just wondering if there's an app/program that works akin the the Apple software updater, but for third party programs? I did come across one (App Fresh) but hoping there might be options that receive better user reviews.

Any suggestions?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
MacUpdate (Apple Mac OS X Software & Apps - Discover & Download : MacUpdate) is a paid for service that aims to keep all your apps up to date.

I have only ever used it on an iMac (as I don't have a laptop) for which you need to download the Desktop MacUpdate app from the site mentioned above. It scans your HD and lets you know when new versions are available. I have given up on that service because I sometimes found it a bit unreliable, but I have friends you claim otherwise and appear to reap the benefits.

You might want to give it a try.

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Download and give "Bodega" a try.

Clicking on its 'Appllications' will list app your apps and let you know if there's an update.

http://appbodega.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.