Searching for someone who can create a binary for the latest KTorrent [MAC OS-X Maver

Reaction score
I have been a longtime end user of Kubuntu.
Since a few years i have myself a macbook, and am missing the quite well known Bittorrent-client KTorrent.

Is there anyone who would be willing to make a package for KTorrent? I would even be willing to pay something so that it is fun.
If there are more humans who would like to have one, then please +1 for this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
I have been a longtime end user of Kubuntu.

If you're a linux user as well as a Mac user, you should know that unix/linux-based apps are mostly modular - meaning they require libraries of code written by other people. Creating that app for OS X would also require porting the KDE environment and several libraries to OS X.
On the other hand, maybe someone has already done that. There are 3 "ports" systems I know of (and probably more).
Macports
Fink
Homebrew
Look them up online. Just be aware, getting one app will require downloading at least 10, probably more like 30 different packages.
Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.